Training and saving young people is one of he most important missions of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
The Pathfinder Club, a church-centered recreational-spiritual program, is designed for both boys and girls, grades 5 to 10 (ages 10-15). The program offers action, adventure,challenge and group activities that produce team spirit and loyalty to the church. In addition:
- Help Pathfinders to understand that the church loves,cares for and appreciates them and needs them in its total program.
- Show Pathfinders what God has planned for their lives.
- Train Pathfinders for missionary service.
- Work for the salvation of each individual Pathfinder.
- Develop the Pathfinders appreciation for nature and a concern for the environment
- Teach Pathfinders specific skills and hobbies that will make their life meaningful and will occupy their time profitably.
- Help keep Pathfinders physically fit.
- Give opportunities for the development of leadership.
- Develop a balanced physical,mental, social and spiritual life.
Rohan Boothe | Deliah Boothe
678 754-2688 | 678 237-6470
Fred Curling | Brenda Curling
770 500-2462 | 770 500-2462
CONTACT PATHFINDER MINISTRY