To strengthen the parent/child relationship and to further the child’s development in spiritual,
physical, mental, and social areas.
The goal of the Adventurer Club is that children will, at their own level, commit their hearts and lives to Jesus Christ and gain a positive attitude towards the benefits and responsibilities to live a Christian life. The children will receive the habits, skills and knowledge needed to live for Jesus today and become more confident in exploring new things through Christ. The Adventurer Club involves children in grades 1-4 and their parents. We also accept children younger than 6 years old.
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children
• to develop a Christ-like character; to experience the joy and satisfaction of
doing things well;
• to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
• to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with
• to discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit
self and serve others,
• to improve their understanding of what makes families strong.
• Curriculum Overview – ENGLISH | SPANISH
• Advent Source
• About Adventurers
• International Camporee (2024)
Feonia Watt, Director
Desiree Daley-Wint, Co-Director
Contact The Ministry Leader