"Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers,after that miracles,then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. (1 Cor 12:28)
"The office of the Church Clerk in this case comes under the umbrella of "helps". Helps in the sense of assisting members to feel welcomed and catering to their membership needs.
Our Mission is to "make every member a sacred trust."
This is done by :
- Ministering to the congregation by documenting and maintaining accurate church records;
- Tracking each member that has moved to assure connection with another Adventist Church family;
- Assisting in making newly baptized members feel welcome;
- Keeping in touch with missing/absent members;
- Processing member's request for transfer;
- Providing members with information regarding their membership and
- Catering to the member's needs regarding their membership status.
Is to become acquainted with the church membership and to make them feel like family, the family of God. It is easier to become acquainted with the members when they are active. This is the reason we are here today. We would encourage all new and transferred members to become active in a ministry of their choice.
In the vent a member is unable to be active for any reason, there are ministries such as prayer line ministries where you can participate from the comfort of your home;there is the transportation Ministry and our services are Live streamed for your convenience.
The apostle Paul admonishes us to : "Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God fir a sweet-smelling savor (Ephesians: 5:1-2)
When we do what the Bible tells us, we can be a family for God preparing for His Kingdom.
Contact our Church Clerk Today!