Dear Members and Friends of Conyers Seventh-day Adventist Church:
Our congregation has resumed in person worship. In complying with state and federal recommendations we have prepared our church for safe in person worship with: Temperature checks, social distancing, mask wearing, hand sanitizing stations, and encouraging fellowship outside. Our desire is to ensure the safety of all, especially those who are thought to be more vulnerable to COVID-19.
For those who wish to stay home. Our Services are streamed live on Saturday (Sabbath) mornings. At 9:30 am Children's Sabbath School can be viewed on Our Children's YouTube Channel. Adult Sabbath School session will begin at 10:00 and worship service at 11:00. Both are streamed live for the benefit of all our members and friends on our YouTube channel.
This will be the mode of transmission and participation for those who are unable to worship with us in person.
How To View Our Services:
If you have not yet subscribed to our channel, we encourage you to do so. Subscribers are notified once service starts. Click HERE to visit our YouTube channel.
Our thoughts and prayers are with our communities, nation, and our world as we struggle with issues related to the pandemic.
In light of the challenges with Coronavirus, there are few things that would guide our actions:
- There is need for all to take adequate precaution at work, school, home, and at church no less.
- Maximum sanitation is advised. Frequent hand washing, sanitation of high-touch areas at church, such as door handles, knobs, and other areas are advised and will be executed. No hand shaking and contact greeting is strongly advised.
- Frequent hand-washing is advised. The use of hand-sanitizer and hand wipes are secondary to the use of soap and water.
- Those who have underlying health concerns that challenge their immune system are advised to engage in social distancing.
- Those who are sick or feeling sick, or may have been exposed to people who are sick, especially with Coronavirus or the flu, should stay away from church until they are better or cleared from contamination risk.
- Church service will be live-streamed as per usual.
- The Georgia Cumberland Conference has given an advisory and we will follow those closely.
- Ministry meetings in-person are to be minimized as much as possible in favor of electronic means.
- Prayer meeting on Wednesdays will be via ZOOM call 770 483-0764 for connection information.
- We will update any further information via church’s website, Facebook, or other media.
- We will continue to pray as a church that our nation and world would find relief from the vice-grip of this disease.