We are open for in-person worship!
We are glad that you are considering sharing our worship experience. The safety and physical health of everyone that enters and leaves through our doors is very important to us.
For everyone's safety please note the following:
- Water fountains are turned off. You are encouraged to bring your own bottle of water
- Wear mask over nose, mouth & chin
- Cooperate with Volunteers at the door.
- Maintain 6 feet social distance
- Don’t shake hands or hug
- Follow occupancy limitations for restrooms
- Fellowship in parking lot not in building